About Me

My photo
Hospital Information Systems Integration Analyst....whatever that is. Welcome to the rustbelt

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Getca blues on Ally...

2 comments:

richard dandelion said...

As I catalogue (and recatalogue and yes, obsessively recatologue) my regrets in life, one at the top of the list always hits me:

--didn't do more to see that that the music and activities Dad was offering were orders of magnitude better than much of what I was listening to and doing. From missed—nay, rejected! fun at the indoor hydrotubes during our Jantzen Beach FHE—from that to missing the James Taylor concert to dork around with a bunch of people only three of whose names I now remember.

Thanks for your patience, Dad. Too for trusting me to come around when I'd finally pulled my head out of my ass. Thanks for sticking with me even though it had to be horrifically embarrassing to be seen in the same car with me, blasting some mediocre populist flash=in-the-pan.

I see we've arrived at the corner of Maudlin and Grotesque; let's just finish with one more thanks: for giving me room to move.

Sherry Carpet said...

yes, but richard. i'll bet your mediocre populist flash-in-the-pan wasn't richard marx. ouch. i deserved the ridicule i got for that one.